Re: "Dearie, Do you remember when....."

To: chris@cthompson.net
Subject: Re: "Dearie, Do you remember when....."
From: John Clark <clarkjc@runbox.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 23:52:53 -0500
Chris,

You guessed it.  Glenn Miller and his Orchestra had 23 #1 hits from 1939 to
1943.  As far as I know, the most for any single group in such a short span
of time in America to date.

I thought Alabama had 41 #1 hits over their career, hence the name of their
album, "For The Record: 41 Number One Hits".

Sorry for the diversion.  I'm trying to block out thoughts of frozen rear
hubs and microscopically cracked fulcrum pins.....

- John
B382000703LRXFE