Re: FI or CARB

To: <Caseyh4312@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: FI or CARB
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:37:16 -0800
I prefer a carb on my Tiger.
EFI is the only way to go on my daily driver.
If I were going to use my Tiger for daily transportation and put 20,000
miles per year on it, I might consider Fuel injection.

In your position, the carb is the way to go.  Get the car on the road and
enjoy it.
Save the FI for when you are 40 something and you need a hobby to keep you
off the streets and out of your wife's hair. :)

Erich