Memories are made of this.....

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Memories are made of this.....
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 13:16:55 -0800
 Subject: MEMORY JOGGER

No, this is NOT about Tigers, but Tiger owners.  Being entranced by a car that
was not even around just 30 years ago, you wonder what else has escaped your
notice during that time.  Compare these thoughts and attitudes with your own,
and feel what 30 years can do, much less 40 years.

Dearie, do you remember when.....

With fond remembrances,
Steve Laifman