Re: (no subject)

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "bob josten" <bobjosten@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:33:40 -0800
Hi Mark,

I've been following CSBI (now CSBI.PK, a pink sheet stock) out of curiosity
and it sure seems risky. Lots of lawsuits, declining revenue (both car
building and licensing), a bunch of little related affiliates doing business
with each other and all of the usual problems with being a tiny start-up
company. Plus since they are a penny stock they don't have to disclose much
of anything as regulation is so lax.

Is there something that I'm missing?
regards
Bob