(no subject)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (no subject)
From: MACHWIL@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:10:04 EST
I do not necessarily believe your prediction. Modifying these cars is
acceptable, if done with the original spirit of the cars 38 years ago.
Technology
and pieces are available today that can only make the cars better.  I'd like to
have a 351 (Windsor or Cleveland in mine, 4 wheel discs,computer  controlled,
6 speed trans. and power steering). I won't have. But it would be  nice. I've
built many cars with mods. and I do not find much resistance to the  end
results.. Modified cars have a place in the world (show cars included) and I
think the future will prove this so. My 65 Shelby won it's share of awards and
was sold at a premium price. My 289 Cobra has many mods., and is considered
very
 highly. We're not talking Rolls, Bentley, etc. My Pantera is modified and I
can't begin to tell you how many cars that have sold for outrageous prices
that  are much more modified than mine. Good health and happiness to all.

          Bud  Williams