RE: Tiger in the Air

To: <Caseyh4312@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Tiger in the Air
From: "Arden Bedell" <sixtysixtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:38:29 -0800
I have a garage with 11' ceilings, and it's not an inch too much. In fact,
it'd be even better it I had 12', but I'll get by ;-). I installed it in a
single-car bay and it fits there quite nicely. For actual dimensions, the
lift manufacturers have drawings of the lift's "footprint" on their web
site. The HD-9ST I bought last December cost $2300, which included the
shipping to my front door. A few of the other lift companies I talked to
either wanted me to come down to the freight company dock and pick it up or
pay a couple hundred more for the final leg of the trip, but the distributor
I bought it from charged only an extra $50 to have it delivered to my house.

-- Arden