inter-club

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: inter-club
From: <pirouette@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:26:17 +0000
Hmm,
     As I worked my way through the rest of my email, it was apparent that
(unsurprisingly) I wasn't the only one who'd thought of the internet as the
logical 'location' of a national club.  Hardly original with me anyway, Norm's
been crowing this for years.
     But the main reason for an online club WOULD be to broaden involvement and
responsibility.  Why?  OK, Steve L. is in Utah for a conference on using sand
for rocket fuel and drops by Mark B's to say Hi.  On the way to Round Table (in
Mark's SUV) they're T-boned by a bus carrying the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to an
event celebrating the greater glory of God and having nothing to do with Tigers
(note morally redeeming quality and Tiger content in one sentence!).  Both will
recover with only minor scars, but operation of both TU and this list are
halted for some time.
     Feel like getting involved?
                         cph