Re: seat restoration

To: James Pickard <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: seat restoration
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:29:45 -0800
Jim,

Use the "Search" button symbol at the top of every page and search for
"seat resto".  You will find articles concerning installing speakers,
quick release pins, special bolts, and correcting "run out".

I am afraid that is about the limit of specific seat restoration.  Most
but really nice vinyl or leather covers from Martha Wheat:
http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/wright_l/default.asp