Re: carroll shelby & Tigers

To: wittsend@jps.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net, SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: carroll shelby & Tigers
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:53:16 EST
I had a conversation several years ago with Bob Marsh of Shelby (he runs the
continuation line) also got an after hours "E" ticket tour from him. At the
time I had stuck my head in to see the orange MKII that was on display at the
museum. In our conversation Bob indicated that he needed the space the Tiger
was
occupying for other displays but Shel would not let him remove the Tiger.
That Shelby wanted the Tiger on display is an indication that his feelings are
positive and that he considers the Tiger part of the Shelby family. The MKII
has
since been returned to the owner and I have not had a chance to get together
with Bob and check out the new digs. Will be doing that in April and will let
everybody know.

Moonstone