Re: Chrysler Tiger...Disclainers...

To: wittsend@jps.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Chrysler Tiger...Disclainers...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:41:48 -0500
Guess I need to send out disclaimers with my emails from now on...
I have no connection to their website...your results may vary...do your own
research before attempting...references to this web site for any specific
commercial products, process, service, manufacturer, or company does not
constitute its endorsement or recommendation by the sender...do not operate
heavy machinery after taking...dizzyness may occur...this information is is
for personal and educational use only...objects may appear closer than that
they are...void were prohibitied...certain restrictions apply...tax, title &
destination charges extra...reproduction of this material in any form of
storage, paper, etc. is forbidden without the express written permission of
the author. Copyright 2005...All rights are reserved.

Did I miss any?

Small block Chysler?...did they measure a 273 Commando? 340 Six Pack? 360
Dodge Van? I don't know...I am sure one or two different variations of LA
motors came out from Chrysler over the years the point was just give some
perspective on engine sizes...

I would guess it would be possible to put a small Mopar under the hood of an
Alpine or Tiger...or even a Hemi...with the right amount of time and money.

Does anyone recall the Small Block Chevy Alpine that was one Ebay  about a
year or so ago? Candy Apple Red...custom interior...Weld Racing Draglites
for wheels...maybe a 383 stroker motor...I think it sold in the $12K-$13K
range...if they did it so could someone else.

And again please see above for the disclaimers on this email.

Thanks,
Paul