Re: Chrysler Tiger...Disclainers...

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Chrysler Tiger...Disclainers...
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:44:51 -0800
Paul,
  My apology if what I wrote came off as offensive. When I stated "Nothing
against Paul for providing the site, ....," I meant simply that. You
provided the list with a link and that the presumed errors I found posted at
that site were NOT your fault. Hence, "Nothing against Paul".  I was in no
way trying to hold you accountable for the information at the site, in fact
I was atempting to do the opposite.
  We have Fine dinning, Fine jewelry etc. (which are complimentary) but when
I tell the woman I have been married to for 22 years that dinner was "fine"
she feels insulted. So, I understand people see different meanings to words.
Since I own a car with a Mopar LA small block I was only attempting to
provide the list with what I found to be measurements that were more
accurate if they were trying to calculate the puzzle of fitting a small
block Mopar into a Tiger.
 If I had happened upon that site and not had a small block Mopar to compare
sizes with I very likely would have sent it to the list also, thinking it
was valid information as you did..  Again my apology if what I said was
understood any other way.
Regards, Tom Witt