Re: Smity's

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <HGUYNES@cinci.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Smity's
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:10:21 -0800
Smitty's is a great place. My car was stored there by the previous owner and
I consider it a real "Tiger Treasure" to have been there. You get the
feeling that vertually every spare Rootes part is in that building. That
said, it is not in the greatest part of town. Not that I was ducking bullets
or anything, but it is not some landscaped industrial park.  The address is:
Smitty's (Loren Smith)
2985 "K" Street
San Diego, Ca. 92101

The small map I have on the flyer shows taking the 15  to the 94 (I would
assume East) exit 30th (street, Ave ???). As best I can tell it is Left on
to 30th and Left on to "K" Street. It is on the corner and not well marked.
Anyone please correct if I am in error.
Tom Witt