Re: Smity's

To: <RMEbstein@aol.com>, <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Smity's
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:20:50 -0800
No.
Smitty's is like visiting Lord Rootes attic.
He has and seeming endless supply of wrecked and parted out Alpines, Rapiers
etc.
His shop is stacked from floor to ceiling with boxes of used parts salvaged
from Sunbeam cars of all types.  If a used part will meet your needs, Smitty
is the place to get it.
Smitty is a marque resource without equal.  He has so much knowledge it is
unbelieveable.  He is also a meticulous craftsman when it comes to restoring
parts or making fixtures.
I feel so lucky and blessed that he is located in the same city as me and my
Tiger.

Erich