Re: Seats

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Seats
From: itswonderful@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 19:29:44 +0000
How about a recommendation for seats to help those with back issues?  I'm
thinking something pretty firm with good adjustability.  I'm also not
necessarily thinking Tiger specific.

By back is causing me some grief these days, especially in the car, and I need
to find a good seat to help me with this.  I will probably stick with the stock
seat in the Tiger but several of my other cars, like my commute vehicles, need
to have a better seat if I am to tolerate them.

Any recommendations would be appreciated and my back will be very appreciative.

Frank