Re: Seats

To: MWood24020@aol.com, wittsend@jps.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Seats
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 19:30:12 +0000
I have Cobra Clubman seats in my Tiger.
Mine were 1inch wider(they were in stock!) and fit REALLY tightly.
I mounted the passenger seat with large door hinges with the pins replaced with
quick release pins.
I dissabled the driver seat cut/rewelded/cut foam/etc. and now have it on the
Tiger adjuster.  Will do that to the other one someday too.  Had to move the
seatbelt cutouts too.
Like them alot!
Gary