Re: Limited Slip Diff

To: "Jim Parent" <jparent@btconnect.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Limited Slip Diff
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 16:43:35 +0000
RearEndSpecialties in Santa Clara (not sure if they are still around) did mine.
They had no problem, they said its just like all the other Dana 44s.  They had
the parts, re-used my 2.88 gears and it works great.  I forget what it cost but
it was really reasonable I thought.  You hear all these horror stories about
the 2.88 gears need special bolts or special carriers and Tiger axles are
special, but these guys did it fine.  I think the posi made a whale of a
difference in the capabilities of the car, was one of the best up-grades I made.
Gary