Re: Lotus

To: MWood24020@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lotus
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:51:10 EST
In a message dated 2/16/2005 11:38:49 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
MWood24020@aol.com writes:

For all  around fun, its darn near impossible to beat a Miata for the  money.
 Plus, you can use them for all types of events, including autocross,  open
track and a very active club scene.
Seinfeld references aside, I did say I was stretching this a bit.

I would say the above statement is also valid for BMW's. Excellent track  and
club scene. I can only speak for myself, but I like Miatas, Elans, Tigers
and BMWs, among many other marques. They're all fun cars. So I can safely say
that I would cross shop.

Rodney