Re: heater hose adaptors

To: stubrennan@comcast.net, choffman9@cinci.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: heater hose adaptors
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:08:20 EST
There should be brass or aluminum "insert" fittings available that adapt to a
few sizes.  I'm looking at a catalogue now that has brass insert couplings in
 1/2"id X 3/8" id......and a 1/2" id X  3/4" id.  These are in a plumbing
catalogue. They would be available through a plumbing supply house or a mobile
home supply company. They normally have 4 barbs on each side and used under
high
pressure they are double clamped. I have used these on residential water
lines and they will hold 100 lbs. pressure.
Mark L.
PS  But, I do like the idea of a home made piece.