Re: traction bar docs

To: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>, "Tigers"
Subject: Re: traction bar docs
From: 65Tiger@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 07:02:55 +0000
Bob, this looks similar to the step up on my car.  I thought it was the "weld
on" traction bar LAT option.  The bar is attached to the pivot point welded to
the frame slightly in front of the front spring eye.  The P.O. was into some
serious modifications (some of which were very invasive) and this was one.  It
performs WELL, no hop, and traction is very good.  I would be happy to send you
a picture of the install.

Curtis Fisher
B9470844