fog lights

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: fog lights
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:11:36 -0800 (PST)
Rodney- Ron is right, there are some bright halogen
lights available. I think driving lights are great- I
have a few sets to some day add on, Ive seen cars they
look great on and Ive seen those that needed help.
They do light up the world. We have tons of deer, so I
want as much light and for as far as I can see. It is
against the law- well the box says for off road use
only- but I run one of the 125/150 watt halogen bulbs
in my old shovel head. It is great, especially with
the spots on as well. The though of hitting a deer in
the Tiger makes me sick at my stomach but hitting one
on the old Harley scares me BAD. I have a super loud
horn and the claim of "loud pipes save lives" is also
true as I'm sure the deer hear the drag pipes and are
just as afraid of me as I of them, so I blow the horn
in areas that I know deer use to cross the rural roads
here in southern IL. Ive had people ask what I was
blowing at but they agree, the deer population causes
insurance rates to climb. It is the only accident you
can have that doesn't go against your record.At least
in IL. IF you like driving lights, who cares what
others like. regards, Tony in IL.