Re: Fog and Driving Lights

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fog and Driving Lights
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:05:51 EST
I was wondering how fellow Tiger owners felt or even a general consensus of
the list on the subject of adding the option of fog and/or driving lights  to
my Tiger. Does anyone have a picture they can send me of their Tiger with
them installed?

Are they attached to something called a badge bar or are they attached to
the bumper? I don't seem to see many pictures of Tigers with them installed, so

maybe people think they're hideous looking. Do they impede air flow to the
engine?

Thank you.

Rodney