windshield washer bottles

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: windshield washer bottles
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:17:45 EST
Hi there sports fans,

When I bought my Tiger, it had a large plastic windshield washer  liquid
bottle with TUDOR on it in blue letters. Bottle sort of  opaque.

But, it had split at the bottom and someone had patched it with a gray
epoxy. Kept old bracket and bottle and replaced it temporarily (27 years  ago)
with
a similar smaller bottle and bracket.

I've been trying to chase down a replacement bottle and a little info would
be helpful. Lost a little bidding war recently.

1) does the original/correct bottle have TUDOR on it or something else  ?
2) any new brackets around (mine is really pitted after  bead-blasting) ?
3) What is the bracket color? Memory says it is medium blue.....
4) Rick at SS has (currently) no idea if and when supply will be available.
Anybody now a
         a  Sunbeam parts  supplier that might have a correct bottle?
5) Did Healey's, Jag's or anything else have these?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim  Armstrong
#382002083
owned since May 1976