Re: Radiator Overflow

To: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Radiator Overflow
From: "Ken Ritacco" <ritacco0758@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:22:29 -0500
Frank you might want to try mounting the overflow tank inside the fender
well behind one of the headlights. I mounted an overflow tank there on my
car to catch any spitting from the surge tank. That way after the car cools
I open the valve setup I put on the overflow tank drain hose and pour the
fluid back into the system. I found that the small plastic overflow tank
sold at my parts stores ( about $10 ) fit  great.

Ken Ritacco
B382001158