Re: Radiator Overflow

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Frank P. Marrone"
Subject: Re: Radiator Overflow
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:39:52 -0800
Frank (all),
  The Nissan 310 has about the smallest overflow bottle I've ever been able
to find. It measures aprox. 3"X3"X8" (about the size of a cardboard, quart
size milk container) and has a slide in bracket. When viewed from the top
the 3"x3" square shape has a clipped corner similar to a Rootes I.D. tag.
   Not sure where/how it would fit into the Tiger. I use it in my 1973
Valiant. When I went to an oversize radiator it, the battery and purge tank
filled the interior side of the cradle. I simply put it between the cradle
and grill.
Tom Witt