Re: Shift linkage adjustment

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shift linkage adjustment
From: "Brent Edinger" <banana111@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:11:11 -0800
Frank, I had similar trouble after my restoration. It turned out that the
levers on the trans were making contact with the tunnel just enough to give me
intermittent trouble changing gears. I had to loosen up the motor mounts and
trans mount and scoot the whole thing over a bit to give better clearance. Now
it works great.

                               Brent Edinger B9471023