Alpine book for sale

To: Tiger Group <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Alpine book for sale
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 07:15:23 -0500
I have one copy of the book ALPINE - THE CLASSIC SUNBEAM by Chris
McGovern for sale.

This  hardcover book was published in 1980 and covers the development
and history of the
1959-1968 Alpine with many black and white photos. It's 256 pages long,
and includes a fair amount of information on the Harrington versions.

I have one copy now, possibly a second copy coming in the next 10 days.
It's a relatively rare book these days(the current market value has
hovered in the $200-275 range), and I'm offering it for $95 plus
shipping. It should be equally useful to Alpine and Tiger owners.
Contact me if you want a copy held for you.

Rande
B38200048LRXFE