Re: Baby Crower

To: "Al Johnson" <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Baby Crower
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:34:43 -0600
And just as I was thinking how good the cam sounded in my 1a in 72", Al
calls it a "a boy racer". I was going to check with crane to see if the
grind was available in a roller version. If it makes me more of a boy, I
would revert to the bottle, Im alreay wanting to breast feed before every
meal.
  Sorry Al, I havent run or know anyone who has the Baby Crower- is there a
place to read the specs? I was teasing about the boy racer but I do have a
cam with that sound in a 5 bolt and Im thinking I should have it in
something just to keep some oil pumping thru.
. good Luck. You might try the TE forum, those guys in the south like to
stay up on new cams, especially since the nascar boom, even the girls are
dipping skoal and drinking Budwiser. TTT