Re: Baby Crower

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Baby Crower
From: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:25:23 -0800
The "individual runner induction" relates to the type of manifold that you
run, in my case 4 Weber IDA 48's with each cylinder having it's own runner
as opposed to a manifold with cylinders drawing from a common plenum like a
F-4B.  Dave Vizzard's book "How To Build Horsepower, Volume 1" explains the
theory behind IR induction very well.  Also Mickey Lauria's article at
http://www.teglerizer.com/dcoe/inglese/inglesetuning.htm describes how it
smoothes out the idle of an otherwise lumpy cam.

Bob H
B9470168