Re: Tiger Documents

To: "TM" <strombec@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger Documents
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:01:17 -0600
Hi Terry- I have  a few books- from a Rootes parts man, he sold them to me
with his car. I have a notebook full of Rootes Service Bullitens- Private
and Confidental.. Many are for Tigers but other Rootes care are also
contained. I have another Rootes Note Book that contains tech bullitens-
what to do IF a certain part fails etc. They should be conclomerated and
posted on the Tiger website and I hope to one day do just that, mean while,
Im to busy to read each page as driving one of my Tigers is precident to old
note books. If there is a specfic item, I would be glad to search for it as
only Tiger people can help other Tiger people and for those that do so
willingly, Im proud to be a part of their club BUT for the members who
attempt to profit at each oppurtunity, we could do better if you found a VW
to drive. Thank Goodness the numer of people on that list is small BUT it
still exists. IF there is ever any item I can assist with, please send me an
email, I want all Tiger owners to come together, to form a club that the
Masonic Lodge woulnt have enough rules to concive, much less Drs. and
Attorneys. IF I can halp a fellow rootes owner, I feel honered. Hopefully
this email will help others share my phlosphy and soon. regards, TTT in
southern, IL