Re: Tiger Documents

To: Tony Someone <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger Documents
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:42:59 -0500
A few years ago Steve and I worked back and forth with the best way to
get Tiger documentation on the web.  I finally invested about $750 in a
package to produce searchable PDF files and scanned the parts manual
that somebody loaned us.  The result is what is up there on the TU web site.

Anybody with any service bulletins, etc., who want to share them with
the world can send them to me, and I'll scan them and return to you.  In
most cases, a photocopy of them is sufficient if you don't want to loan
out the originals.  In many cases, they are already up on TU, so poke
around first!

They don't do much good sitting in files that your next-of-kin will
pitch in the trash someday.  Just e-mail me off-line and we can work out
the details...

Chris