Re: Roush Crate Engine in Tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roush Crate Engine in Tiger
From: "Joe Schuessler" <j.schuessler@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:07:11 -0500
Kent,my engine is a 302 HO.A recent post by Steve L. was talking about only
Ford Motor Sports Dealer being able to order Roush engines, I never thought
but the dealer Wayne Akers Ford of Lake Worth was at the time a Ford Motor
Sports dealer(probably still is) maybe that is a reason that this dealer was
using  Roush engines in his race cars.??? Joe S.