Re: Upholstery Kits

To: tigerboy65@hotmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Upholstery Kits
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:10:36 EST
She's now referred to as Martha Christensen. Her telephone number is  (775)
833-2424. She's located in Incline Village, Nevada.

I recently bought a complete 1A interior. The cost is approximately
$2,500-$3,000 plus shipping depending on whether you buy nylon or wool carpets
and
also floor mats. Also, my price included me sending her my seats  disassembled,
she sandblasted, repainted and recovered them. MK1's,  MK1A's and MK2's are
different. GT interior vs. non-GT interior, etc.

Rodney