Re: The Ultimate Anglo/American Combo

To: Al Johnson <twojohnsons@cox.net>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Ultimate Anglo/American Combo
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 11:13:39 -0700
Al,

GREAT.  Always wanted one since I first drove a new J2X in the 50's.
Looks like they fixed that hokey suspension.   I wonder if the
aerodynamics are the same.   At about 100 mph the steering wheel effort
got very light,  This is because the front end was almost off the
ground.  This car was originally designed for off road hill climbs.
Race drivers came down the main straight and had to stomp on the brakes
to get the front wheels back on the ground, and allow a turn to be made.

Still, a real road rocket with a Cadillac engine.

Steve

--
___
Steve Laifman