Re: NEW HYPO 289 Book...

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, TIGEROOTES@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NEW HYPO 289 Book...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:07:01 -0400
Jim & Steve,
It's been on Ebay also.

I haven't seen it in person but it looks to be a binder of some guy's notes
and photos on an engine build that he did. Also it looks like he runs a
Mustang business out of his garage. And he may or may not know what he is
talking about.

My guess is it would be like if I wrote down and photographed everything I
do for the coming restoration of my Tiger then printed it out and tried to
make money selling it as a "Tiger restoration book". I know a thing or two
about "this" and "that" when it comes to cars but not enough to write a
worthwhile book.

For 50 bucks I would wait until it comes out in hardcover...or find 50
friends with a dollar each.

Paul