RE: new MGB body shell

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: new MGB body shell
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:21:30 -0700 (PDT)
So how would we view it, if a complete brand new Tiger body shell was
available for restoration with the same restrictions that Theo outlines
below on the MGBs? Say for example if Rob Martel offered the complete
Tiger body shell.

http://www.pauldeppermgs.com/html%20files/classiccarrestorationpage.html