RE: Seat Cardboard - Assistance

To: "'Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)'" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>,
Subject: RE: Seat Cardboard - Assistance
From: "MSN" <w_pierzga@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:33:54 -0400
Tim:

I do not like using cardboard in the seat back as it warps with humidity.
Instead, I used 1/16 inch thick vinyl that I procured from a sign shop - I
think the stuff I got was from a discarded sign. This material is stable,
can easily be worked using a heat gun and never warps. You can make it even
classier by applying a thin sheet of foam to the surface of the vinyl over
which the seatback material fits. I also applied duct-tape over the rivets
used to hold the vinyl sheet to the frame. This prevents the rivet dimples
from being visible through the seatback material.

Best luck.

Wayne