RE: Seat Cardboard - Assistance

To: "'MSN'" <w_pierzga@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Seat Cardboard - Assistance
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 00:43:55 -0500
Hi Wayne,

Are you aware of any snapping or cracking due to temperature change and
pressure being applied on the vinyl from sitting in the seat?

I've experienced vinyl signs becoming brittle after been exposed to extreme
heat, then cold. These were of coarse outside, and this was over several
years. I was using them as cover and protection against the elements.

Michael