Wheels & Tires

To: Tiger List Serve <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels & Tires
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:08:59 -0400
After much debate, I have finally settled on 15" Panasports for my
Tiger.  (6" for the front and 7" for the rear)  I originally was going
to go with 14" for a more original look and softer ride, but the limited
availability of tires has me concerned.  Anyway, can someone who is
running this setup, help me out with some tire recommendations.  I have
stock fenders.  I understand that the valance will need a bit of
tweaking.  I want to make certain that they fit a much as possible under
the fenders and that the rolling diameter is a close to stock as
possible.  I have looked at all the tire sizing info that has been
passed around on the list and I'm certain that I can find something that
will work, but I'm looking for someone with experience so as not to make
a stupid mistake.

Thanks for any help- Randy
--

Randy Smith