Re: Block Adapter for Remote Oil Filter System

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Block Adapter for Remote Oil Filter System
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:04:54 EDT
A local Tiger owner has expressed an interest in an extra block  adapter for
the Tiger remote oil filter system that I own. If I were interested  in top
dollar, then I would probably sell it on eBay. However, I just want to  offer
it
to him at a fair and reasonable price in order to help facilitate his
restoration, but I have no clue what they're worth.

Can the List help me arrive at a value for this part?

By the way, I finally received my LAT hood from Kent Wilcox. Just gorgeous.
A work of art. I can't recommend him enough. Just be prepared to wait a while.
 Thank you to everyone on the List, your opinions, help and advice  are
always appreciated.

Thank you.