Re: Block Adapter for Remote Oil Filter System

To: RMEbstein@aol.com
Subject: Re: Block Adapter for Remote Oil Filter System
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:39:34 -0700
Rodney,

When I bought my FOMOCO Ford MotorSport right angle adapter, new,
several years ago, it cost $50.00.  This included the adapter nipple for
the block.  This is NOT the Econoline truck part, and fits just fine
with a large FL1A Ford filter.

Availability, new, from normal parts supply houses and Ford MotorSport
dealers appears to have dried up, increasing the value of the part.
They do not wear out, but condition could vary from poor handling.

Somewhere between $75 and $100 is my guesstimate of the eBay price.  But
these things are difficult to predict, depending on how it is
advertised.  While not a OEM Tiger part, it is still rare and useful on
many applications.

Steve

--
___