Re: Shifter Question

To: "Steve Coleman" <scoleman@wgrms.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shifter Question
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 17:55:22 -0400
Steve,
I don't know about someone to shorten a shifter, but when we were out at
SUNI in Park City, UT last year, we toured Kirkham Motorsports in Provo, UT.
They make the aluminum-bodied Cobra replicas.  www.kirkhammotorsports.com I
had an opportunity to purchase a brand new short shifter from them for $150.
Contact them and tell them you heard about them from one of the very
satisfied Tiger owners that did purchase a short shifter from them last
July. You may get it for the same price.
Address:
Kirkham Motorsports
2575 West 1680 North
Provo, UT 84601
PH: 801-377-8224
email: Mary@kirkhammotorsports.com
        Dave@kirkhammotorsports.com
        Thomas@kirkhammotorsports.com

I think Tom installed the shifter for me. Really nice people.
All the Best,
FunbeamChuck