Re: More Crate Engine Info

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Crate Engine Info
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:46:04 EDT
I thought I would pass along some additional crate engine info.

World Products (in NY) at _www.worldcastings.com_
(http://www.worldcastings.com)  has recently  introduced several Ford crate
engines with their standard
2-year/24,000  mile warranty. They offer two very interesting aluminum head
crate engines  that look promising to the "can never have to much HP" crowd.
One
is a 351 cid  engine with 415 HP and the other is a 375 cid engine with 455
HP. Both are  based on the 302 block's dimensions. The also offer cast iron
head
crate engines  as well as engines based on the 351W block's dimensions.

Rodney
TAC #613