Wiring Harnesses

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring Harnesses
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 11:23:56 -0400
Hello All,
I am looking for a wiring harness for my car and I don't care about it being
stock and wondered if any one out here in cyberland had any experiences with
any aftermarket companies. Price and quality are issues.

My Tiger had a Painless Wiring harness (http://www.painlesswiring.com) in it
when I bought it, and I had no problems with it but I have seen other
harnesses out there for a lot less money.

EZ Wiring (http://www.ezwiring.com/)
It's A Snap Wiring (http://www.itsasnapwireandcable.com/)

(I also have seen a couple others out there but can't recall their names
right now)

These both these companies above come in at around $100 less than Painless,
I would spend the money if I needed to but I just don't want to spend the
extra money for a name.

Also what should I look for for in a wiring harness?

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Paul