Re: Chrysler

To: stubrennan@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Chrysler
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 21:36:27 -0400
Along something like these same lines has anyone heard the recent
gnashing of teeth coming out of Iraq (Iran?  pretty sure Iraq) that the
Hillman Humber is being discontinued?  Probably common knowledge amongst
the elite, but I didn't realize that they had bought the factory line
and that it's been the default car for 30+ years there.  Everyone knows
how to fix 'em, parts are cheap and plentiful - people don't know what
they're going to have to do to deal with new Jap imports....

Chris