Re: Even More Crate Engines

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Even More Crate Engines
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 00:34:45 EDT
Please let me indulge the Tiger crowd with this one. Offered by
_www.bennettracing.com_ (http://www.bennettracing.com) , here is a beast  of a
crate engine:

363  cid-545hp
(http://www.bennettracing.com/Product_Photos/363%20cid-545hp.html)
-Bennett Racing Basic Dart  Shortblock 363 cubic inches
-Custom Grind Hydraulic Roller  Camshaft
-Canton 7 quart Oil Pan Kit
-ATI Harmonic Balancer
-Stage 3  TFS TW Cylinder Heads
-Roller Rockers & Hardened Pushrods
-TFS "R"  Series Intake-Ported Victor Jr-Ported for Carburetor Engines
-Dyno Tested  & Tuned
$12,995
This the ultimate  streetable 302 based engine. It makes a whopping 545hp and
480 ft/LB torque on  pump gas and is fully streetable. We have sold these
engines to customers with  early model Mustangs, Late Model Mustangs, and the
popular Cobra Replicas. This  engine typically runs 10.30 to 10.60 in a 3100lb
car on motor, and we have had  customer's run fast as 8.90 with nitrous.
Pump Gas? Streetable? So, how do you think this engine will do in a
2,400-2,500 lb Tiger?
Rodney