Re: NEW EDELBROCK 1405 600CFM CARB POPING/BACKFIRING

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: NEW EDELBROCK 1405 600CFM CARB POPING/BACKFIRING
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:29:24 -0700
Correction:

What I wanted to say was "I have no knowledge of the 1405 Carb you are
using".  Also did not mean to exclude vacuum secondaries, but the
failure mechanisms would be more complex to have it snap open.  Could
be.  I have used Edelbrock 4 BBL carbs on Fords successfully in the past.

Sorry for not being complete.

--
___
Steve Laifman