N.E. Tiger (Sunbeam) owners

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: N.E. Tiger (Sunbeam) owners
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 14:57:28 -0400
NE Owners,

On July 10th there is an Antique Car Show that is part of a weekend long
Hillsboro Balloon Fest. Is there any interest in a get together at my house
and than a caravan to the show (I'm always the only Tiger entered)? It's a
big event (the balloons) in this area and each year is a growing attraction
in central NH. The festival is a great family event with booths, rides, a
parade, etc and of course the Hot Air Balloons. See the web site for greater
details.

             (http://www.balloonfestival.org/).

Although the car show is not exceptional large, maybe around 150 vehicles,
it would offer a mid-summer get together if the NE weather ever cooperates.

I contacted Stu Brennan (NE TE/AE Regional Rep) and he agreed that we try it
as part of NE TE/AE event. But of course all sunbeam owners would be
welcome.

Hillsboro is about 25 miles west of Concord (http://www.mapquest.com/). If
you think this might interest you contact me off the list.

Jim