Re: Brake Booster

To: Caseyh4312@aol.com, rfraser@bluefrog.biz
Subject: Re: Brake Booster
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 12:45:06 EDT
Joey I did not reply because i'm too busy struggling with all the bits of  my
soft top, and trying to get them to stow nicely. Also my brake  boaster was
rebuilt by a pro for the P.O. and it still doesnt work  right.....the hang on
syndromn.I have been storing all the info, but I'm not  ready right now to
tackle it....drives well with out the boaster so I can't give  you any input. I
can't even figure why my tach goes to 4300 then stops, picks up  on the way
backdown. Thats the next projext I reckon. Good luck with  yours.....cheer