Fuel Tank Cross-Over Pipe

To: List Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Tank Cross-Over Pipe
From: "Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D." <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 20:46:06 -0400
That damn pump noise called in the death knell. The pump finally died
(even after banging with the hammer, etc.). Anyway, I just got a
Holley fuel pump which I plan to install in the spare tire well. I am
also planning on using Earl's braided lines. Question - what is the
thread size/fitting of the outlet on the large cross-over pipe
between the two gas tanks. I would like to start the braided hose there.

Thanks
Rob

Rob's V8Cat
1966 Mk1A Sunbeam Tiger