RE: ebay item

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <chris@cthompson.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ebay item
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:19:04 -0500
Hi Mark,

I'm not smoking that funning stuff any more, (now, don't say any less
either) or I might have done some bidding. It's getting close to 17 years
that I've abstained, so I'm not quite as impulsive as I used to be. I'm
probably not as repulsive either.

I could make one of those things for a dollar, three eighty-six. I was
thinking about doing that. Maybe, I could market them as the real thing at
half the price. Hummm, maybe I will go back to smoking that stuff. You know
how a fertile mind need more crap to further the cause. ; > ) Just kidding.

Have fun,

Michael